Netlabel Web Preferences
The following settings are web preferences
of the Netlabel
web. These preferences overwrite the site-level preferences
, and can be overwritten by user preferences
(your personal topic, eg: WikiGuest
in the Main
- List of topics of the Foswiki.Netlabel web:
- Web specific background color: (Pick a lighter one of the StandardColors)
- List this web in the SiteMap:
- If yes, Set SITEMAPLIST =
on, and add the "what" and "use to..." description for the site map. Make sure to list only links that include the name of the web, e.g. Netlabel.Topic links.
- Set SITEMAPLIST = on
- Set SITEMAPWHAT = Netlabel for music with community spirit inside!
- Set SITEMAPUSETO = ...create and share free licensed music
- Exclude web from a
web="all" search: (Set to
on for hidden webs)
- Prevent automatic linking of WikiWords and acronyms (if set to
on); link WikiWords (if empty); can be overwritten by web preferences:
- Set NOAUTOLINK =
- Note: Use the
[[...][...]] syntax to link topics in case you disabled WikiWord linking. The
<noautolink> ... </noautolink> syntax can be used to prevents links within a block of text.
- Default template for new topics and form(s) for this web:
- Users or groups who are not / are allowed to view / change / rename topics in the Netlabel web: (See AccessControl)
- Users or groups allowed to change or rename this WebPreferences topic: (I.e. AdminGroup)
- Set ALLOWTOPICCHANGE =
- Set ALLOWTOPICRENAME =
- Web preferences that are not allowed to be overridden by user preferences:
- Set FINALPREFERENCES = WEBTOPICLIST, DENYWEBVIEW, ALLOWWEBVIEW, DENYWEBCHANGE, ALLOWWEBCHANGE, DENYWEBRENAME, ALLOWWEBRENAME
- A preference is defined as:
6 spaces * Set NAME = value
- Preferences are used as Macros by enclosing the name in percent signs. Example:
- When you write variable
%WEBBGCOLOR% , it gets expanded to
- The sequential order of the preference settings is significant. Define preferences that use other preferences first, i.e. set
%WEBCOPYRIGHT% uses the
- You can introduce new preferences variables and use them in your topics and templates. There is no need to change the Foswiki engine (Perl scripts).
- DefaultPreferences has site-level preferences.
- WikiUsers has a list of user topics. User topics can have optional user preferences.
- Macros has a list of common
- AccessControl explains how to restrict access by users or groups.